Physiotherapy in Hua hin
Physiotherapy is mainly used to treat problems of the musculoskeletal system, but can also be used to treat spinal problems, respiratory diseases and many other conditions.
A Physiotherapist or Physical Therapist helps people who lost their motor functions due to illness, age or accidents, determines root cause of the trauma, counseling patients, creating a rehabilitation plan, creating plans like strength training, exercises, physical manipulation or stretching to help in easy recovery; educating patients on keeping them motivated during therapies and finally tracking the progress of patients.
Physiotherapists consider the body as a whole, rather than just focusing on the individual aspects of an injury or illness.
Some of the main approaches used by physiotherapists include:
- Education and advice – physiotherapists can give general advice about things that can affect your daily lives, such as posture and correct lifting or carrying techniques to help prevent injuries
- Movement, tailored exercise and physical activity advice – exercises may be recommended to improve your general health and mobility, and to strengthen specific parts of your body
- Manual therapy – where the physiotherapist uses their hands to help relieve pain and stiffness, and to encourage better movement of the body.
- Massage to ease soft tissue pain, mobilization or manipulation of joints it is a manual technique,
- Ultrasound therapy to relieve pain and inflammation, reduce muscle spasms, and accelerate healing,
- Electrical stimulation (TENS; uses low voltage electrical current to provide pain relief)
- Exercise; an exercise plan that will likely include strengthening, mobility, or balance-building exercises.
If you are looking for a Physiotherapist in Hua Hin, we would like to introduce you to Khun Wan Nannapat, who works as Physiotherapist at Spine Clinic, Hua Hin.